The cheer clinic will be held on the ZHS campus in the practice gym.
Drop-off time for girls is 7:50 a.m. with a performance for parents at 11:45 a.m.
Cost to participate is $45 and includes: t-shirt, nachos, cold drink, opportunity to cheer field side at the ZHS Homecoming game Oct. 19 and name entered in a drawing to ride in the Homecoming parade with the ZHS Varsity Cheerleaders.
Additional drawing entries may be purchased for $1.
Space is limited. Participants must be pre-registered by Wednesday, Oct. 3.
Also on Oct. 6, a jambalaya plate sale will be held. Plates cost $5 and can be picked up at Noon.
ZHS Homecoming Game Info:
• ZHS Homecoming game will be played Friday, Oct. 19.
• Girls must wear their cheer clinic t-shirts with black shorts.
• Girls must report to the ZHS field at 5:30 p.m.
• Girls will warm up for 35 minutes and then sit with the ZHS Cheerleaders during the pre-game.
• Girls will cheer during the 1st quarter.
• Following the 1st quarter, parents will have the opportunity to take photos of their child with the Senior cheerleaders.
• Cheer quarters may vary depending on the number of girls who attend.
For more information, please contact Shannon Milazzo, ZHS Cheer sponsor, by e-mail at email@example.com.