As part of the Zachary Police Department's ongoing warrant initiative, persons with multiple outstanding warrants through the ZPD and/or Zachary City Court will have their names, photos and the various multiple offenses for which they have been charged, published in the paper and online periodically.
These individuals have bench warrants that have been issued by Zachary City Court Judge Lonny Myles or affidavit warrants, which have been written and issued by Zachary officers and detectives.
"We're taking a more aggressive approach in locating these individuals in an effort to clear the backlog of outstanding warrants from our legal system," said Police Chief David McDavid.
Each week, a letter of the alphabet and the individuals whose last names correspond with that letter, are published weekly in the Zachary Plainsman-News and online at Zacharytoday.com.
But the names, photos and offenses of persons with multiple warrants who also fail to appear in court or who cannot be found at their last known address, will be published twice a month in the Plainsman.
The ZPD releases the photos and names of these individuals.
"We will continue to do everything possible to clear the warrants from the city's dockets," said McDavid.
If your name and/or photo appears this week online or in the Plainsman, please contact Zachary City Court at 654-0044 to have the matter cleared or to find out when you should appear in court.
• Stefanie Anderson, 40, has outstanding warrants for theft of utilities and theft of goods.
• Brice Butler, 19, has outstanding warrants for seat belt use, speeding and careless operation.
• Anisha Fontenot, 28, has outstanding warrants for driving under suspension (two counts), vehicle license required, no insurance, speeding and contempt of court.
• Adrian Gandolfo, 31, has outstanding warrants for driving under suspension, headlights required, inspection sticker required, tail lamps required and failure to change address on driver's license.
• Bryan Green, 24, has outstanding warrants for expired driver's license, seat belt use, driving under suspension and possession of marijuana.