The Miss Zachary pageant is a Sunday Best pageant, meaning no glitz, and anyone wishing to participate should wear a nice Sunday dress for ages 0-13, party dress for ages 14-16 and prom dress for ages 17-20.
The Miss Zachary pageant is a part of the Zachary Arts and Music Festival. All who receive an award will appear at the festival for a fashion show on Sunday, March 24, and a special award will be presented at this time.
There will also be plenty of awards presented in each division.
Miss Queen and Teen Queen will represent Zachary throughout the year, and all Queens will appear in the Zachary Christmas parade and at ZFest.
1. 0-12 years of age - Infant Crawlers
2. 13-23mos. - Infant Walkers
3. 2-3 years old - Toddler Miss
4. 4-5 - Petite Miss
5. 6-8 - Little Miss
6. 9-10 - Jr Teen Miss
7. 11-13 - Teen ( Middle School)
8. 14-16 - Teen ( High School)
9. 17-23 - Miss Zachary (Queen will go to the State Pageant)
• For Divisions 1-8, the age cutoff depends on how old you are on March 1 2013. This date determines what division you will be in.
• For Division 8, the Miss Contestants must be female and their age shall not be less than 17 or more than 23 years of age on Jan. 19, 2014.
Please visit www.ZFest.us to register, download rules and a registration form, or contact Rhonda Gerald, pageant director, by e-mailing email@example.com.