– A report on the 2010-11 deer season in Louisiana and proposed changes for 2011-12.
– Equipment for establishing small food plots.
– Evaluation of oat and winter pea field trials.
– Night hunting and trapping techniques for controlling coyotes.
– Identifying quality deer browse plants.
Registration for the field day is $30, if paid by Monday, April 25. An optional registration fee of $55 includes membership renewal or a new membership into the Quality Deer Management Association. Registration fees paid after April 25 will be $40 for basic registration or $65 for registration and QDMA membership. For further information about the field day, contact Don Reed at 225-683-5848.