The stolen credit/debit card was used by an unknown person(s) to make 12 "unauthorized" transactions at various businesses located throughout EBRP that same day.
The 12 fraudulent transactions made using the stolen credit/debit card(s) are as follows:
1. Circle K store located at 4959 Evangeline Street
2. Kimm's Food Mart located at 7079 Winbourne Avenue
3. Wendy's located at 3322 Lake Street
4. Wendy's located at 3322 Lake Street
5. Shell station located at 1330 Plank Road
6. Shell station located at 3289 Highland Road
7. Cracker Barrel convenience store located at 6435 Winbourne Avenue
8. Chevron convenience store located at 1526 N. Foster Drive
9. Chevron convenience store located at 1526 N. Foster Drive
10. Chevron convenience store located at 1300 Scenic Hwy
11. Chevron convenience store located at 7234 Airline Hwy
12. Family Dollar Store located at 2323 Plank Road
Detectives obtained surveillance of a man using the card at the Cracker Barrel on Winbourne Ave.
The suspect is described as a dark-skinned black male, about 6' tall, wearing a gray and blue striped short-sleeved shirt and blue jeans.
The suspect was seen driving a white four-door vehicle with chrome rims.
Anyone with information concerning this incident or the identity of the suspect(s), is asked to contact the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office at 389-5000.
Crime Stoppers is also offering a cash reward for anyone with information leading to the arrest of those responsible. Contact Crime Stoppers anonymously at (225) 344- STOP or (225) 344-7867.