During the meetings, LDWF biologists will give a presentation, answer questions and take public comments on the proposed upcoming hunting season. These public comments are then forwarded to the Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Commission for their consideration before deciding on the final hunting season regulations.
Hunters are encouraged to attend these public meetings and express their views concerning upcoming hunting season dates and regulations.
Public meetings will be held at the following locations:
• Minden: March 10 at 6:30 p.m. at the LDWF Region Office located at 9961 Highway 80.
• Lake Charles: March 10 at 6:30 p.m. at the LSU AgCenter located at 7101 Gulf Highway.
• Alexandria: March 11 at 6 p.m. at the Alexandria City Hall Building located on Murray St.
• Winnsboro: March 11 at 7 p.m. at the Winnsboro City Court Building located at 1308 Cornell St.
• Houma: March 12 at 6 p.m. at the Houma Municipal Auditorium located at 880 Verret St.
• Ruston: March 17 at 6:30 p.m. at the Ruston Civic Center located on N. Trenton St.
• Slidell: March 18 at 6:30 p.m. at the Slidell City Auditorium located at 2056 Second St.
• Opelousas: March 19 at 6 p.m. at the Yambilee Festival Building located at 1939 W. Landry.
• Baton Rouge: March 19 at 6:30 p.m. at the LDWF Headquarters Building located at 2000 Quail Dr.